Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Melt My Heart



Wow. So incredible. This gorgeous mom (Ashley) has cancer & her hair was falling out rapidly so she decided to shave her head. Her mother shaved her head before she did (as a surprise) so she wouldn't have to do it alone:

http://www.lilblueboo.com/2012/01/photo-of-the-day-a-haircut.html

Then the whole family got together for her head shaving experience and she smiled every moment of it. She was so brave. She is donating her hair to locks of love. Her darling little daughter did the shaving until her hand got tired & her husband gave her the sweetest kiss as she lost all of her beautiful hair:


What a precious story of joy in all circumstances. I don't think I would have been able to hold it together like she did. I couldn't even hold it together while watching the video. This is an amazing blog. I'm in awe of the joy of the Lord in her heart.

No comments: