Friday, December 30, 2011

*My 2011*


*January*

I was missing my bestie like crazy, but she came to visit because she's the best! :)


Could she get any cuter??

Courtney and I having tons of fun, as usual. Miss this girl!




Covered in snow! 
Meeko became a utes fan



*February*
Road trip to Chris & Katy Bug's wedding


With the beautiful bride the night before the wedding :)


Rehearsal Dinner with my darling bestie


Bridesmaids!


Seating chart I created for Miss Katy
Mr. Merrill
Mrs. Merrill :D


Love this girl with all my heart


The hubby and me <3
Valentine's Day :) My hubby loves me.


February madness


Roxie gets a little excited about cuddling with her daddy


*April*



Moved into our new home in Utah 
The craziest snow storm ever!
Loving the snow


Before I chopped off all my hair


The snow actually calmed down enough to go to the dog park


In the Uhaul moving mama to Utah!


Stuck on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck for the Uhaul :-/


Aaron with his baby nephew Asher


Easter!


Ole Ole Ole Ole!
First week back at Saxton Horne 
At the race track


*May*

Mom settling in in Utah


Asher Dasher Doo turns 1 :)




The hubby tries to learn to play guitar


Dane sees an incredible mullet!


The month I discovered Sally Hansen Nail Stickers!!


The view from my work


Chopped all my hair off! :(


Visiting Lacey Loo


Loving the new job!


Pirates in 3D IMAX


My darling besties in Mandy's wedding


Mandy and Jon tie the knot <3


Loved her shabby chic wedding!

*June* 


First trip to Naples, FL... I'm in LOVE!!


Naples stole my heart 
Double Rainbow

*July* 



4th of July!

4th of July parade




4th of July parade


Sephora lip stain changed my life! LOL


Park City with Lace


Lace buys her first Coach purse! :D 


Frozen yogurt date with mama
*August* 


Hot date with my baby


Mani/Pedi experiment :)


Planking


More planking


Ready to salsa dance!


Salsa dancing and good food with my LaLa


Real games... :)


Swamped with work! 

Too bad it didn't fit :(




Mountain biking with my love in Park City 


More Real games!


Gooooo Xango!


Our Real buddies. Miss them!


A day in Park City with my lovely friends


Park City or bust!




My besties at the OC fair


KK and me at the OC fair :)


Kayla's first manicure!


Celebrating with the birthday girl! <3


Two of my favorite gals!


A picture to send to my hubby while he was away on a business trip :(


Fiesta Fiesta!


This is how we FIESTA!


Fiesta nails


Should I grow one? I think it's a good look.


Fun at Matt n DiV's fiesta


Senor Corona


With "Josh Groban"

*September*  



Cake Pop Adventures with Laurin









We're just this goofy!








UCLA vs. Utes in Cali


LaLa & LoLa :)


Picking up our puppies! Yes, that's poo on my door. Haha


Batman becomes a Venneri :)


*October* 

Best manicure ever!!  
Meekorazon being adorable. What's new?




Freezing Utes game, but never too cold for Dippin' Dots!



Found out we were moving back to Cali and found this gem of a place! :D


Celebrating Aaron's birthday @ LA Live





Meeko helping mama pack


Roxie became a mama


Batman winning over our hearts


Saying goodbye to mom even though it feels like we just got to Utah :-/
*November* 


First weekend in Cali happened to be my birthday & the hubby couldn't come yet, so he
had Lace get me some beautiful flowers to give to me at my birthday dinner with her. :)


25th birthday party!


Getting to celebrate the 25th in the best way possible... with all my besties in Cali!


Holding down the fort


Thanksgiving in Utah- My stunning mama!

*December* 

Back in the modeling game :)


Becky Crocker the housewife hard at work! LOL
Our Christmas photo shoot compliments of my bestie, Lacey






























Christmas at home :)


Merry Christmas!


Rox got fixed :( Her brothers are taking great care of her, though. :)


Meeko concerned for his baby sister :)

No comments: