Friday, March 11, 2011

Gel Nails... I'm addicted!


If there happen to be any men reading this, I'm warning you to stop reading now or you are likely to die of boredom. LOL. 
So I haven't had my fingernails professionally done in over a year. This is mostly due to the fact that acrylics completely thrash my nails, and polish doesn't stay on for more than 2 days (that's if you don't mess it up on your way out the door at the nail salon). I've gotten pretty good at painting my own nails, so I have been doing that for the past year, but it's really hard to find time in my busy schedule to paint them and I still have the issue with chipping. 
So Courtney and I had a long day at work today and decided to treat ourselves to a manicure at Groovy Nails. We got the Gel Polish and it was reasonably affordable. This stuff is so amazing. It is painless... no drilling, no messy powder. It's just a UV Gel (shellac) that is applied directly on top of your nails that is supposed to stay perfect for 2 weeks. I'm completely hooked. I am fully convinced that once you go shellac, you'll never go back! 
Go treat yourself to this! It's worth every penny.

No comments: