Friday, May 7, 2010

Things I dream about

 I have had a lot of time to think lately and I find that when that happens I always catch myself yearning to fulfill my dreams in life. I want to make a list of them to remind myself... kinda like a bucket list I guess. Hopefully I'll get the chance to experience some of them before I go to be with my Savior... if not, what's better than heaven? Some are goofy, but goofy is my middle name. So here it goes...


Learn to play guitar








Learn to play piano  








Take vocal lessons









Vacation in Maldives








Sit on a waterfall by myself & bask 
in the wonder of created things








Go to Seattle, drink coffee, 
read books and enjoy the rain 







Become halfway decent at golf












Get awesome at salsa dancing 











Take a hip hop dance class












Ride in a hot air balloon








Own a salt water fish tank









Ride a motorcycle 








Surf... again








Make the most incredible
cupcakes on earth











Travel












Go make disciples 








Have a little one











Show Aaron around my
hometown in Oklahoma









Go horseback riding on the beach

No comments: